The following documents provide data summaries and analyses related to the MIS Employee Demographics (EB) and Employee Assignment reports, which are submitted by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District (FHDA CCD) to the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office during the fall term. The purpose of the information presented here is to provide data users at the FHDA CCD with the opportunity to review the data submitted, so that they can identify and report any problem.
Full-Time Faculty Obligation (FON)
- Fall 2018 (November, 2018)
- Fall 2017 (November, 2017)
- Fall 2016 (November, 2016)
- Fall 2015 (November, 2015)
- Credit hours for faculty included in the MIS staff report for fall 2016 (February,
- MIS EB and EJ Fall 2018 Submission Report (December 2018)
- MIS Data Dictionary: Employee Demographics (EB) and Employee Assignment (EJ)
- MIS Data Mart: Staff Reports
MIS (Management Information Systems) is the unit within the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office responsible for term and annual data collection from all community college districts in California.
Person responsible for the content on this webpage: Lourdes del Río-Parent, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org).