This webpage provides links to information and resources related to the MIS Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) report submitted by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District to the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office. The MIS EOPS (SE) report also includes data on students participating in the Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) program. The information and resources provided in this webpage include research documents and links to sources for the data submitted in this report.
- Number of Foothill College Students Eligible to Participate in EOPS and their Program Status, 2015-17 to 2017-18 (March, 2019)
- Foothill College EOPS Associate Degree for Transfer Awards, 2015-16 (August, 2016)
- MIS Data Dictionary, Student EOPS (SE)
- MIS Data Mart, Student EOPS
- MIS Data Mart, Outcomes (Queries for Retention/Success Rate and Program Awards allow users to disaggregate the data by special population status, including EOPS and CARE)
- MIS Website
MIS (Management Information Systems) is a department within the Technology, Research and Information Systems Division of the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office.
Person responsible for the content on this webpage: Lourdes del Río-Parent, PhD (email@example.com)