This webpage provides links to resources and information related to the MIS Special Populations (SG) report submitted by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District to the CCCCO (California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office). These include research reports on special programs such as Puente, First Year Experience, and Sankofa/Umoja.
- FHDA Credit Student Headcount by Military Status and College, 2016-17 (May, 2018)
- Foothill College, Student Headcount by Military Service Status and Program of Studies, Summer 2017 to Winter 2018 (February 2018)
- De Anza College SSRS Programs: Headcount, time to completion, and GPA statistics for students who earned a degree or certificate between the 2014 and 2016 academic years (March, 2017)
- MIS Data Dictionary, Special Populations (SG)
- MIS Data Mart, Special Populations
- MIS Data Mart, Outcomes (Queries for "Retention/Success Rate" and "Program Awards" allow users to disaggregate outcome data by special population status.)
- MIS website
MIS (Management Information Systems) is a department within the Technology, Research and Information Systems Division of the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office.
Person responsible for the content on this webpage: Lourdes del Río-Parent, PhD (email@example.com)