The following documents provide data summaries and analyses related to the MIS Student Assessment (SA) report, which is submitted by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District (FHDA CCD) to the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office once a year. The purpose of the information presented here is to provide data users at the FHDA CCD with the opportunity to review the data submitted, so that they can identify and report any problem.
- MIS SA (Student Assessment) Report: Student Demographic Trends, 2014-15 to 2017-18 (February, 2019)
- Assessment for Course Placement Activity as a Predictor of First-Time Student Enrollment: Trend Analysis of Student Headcounts for De Anza College and Foothill College, 2013 to 2017 (December 2017)
- Crosswalk of MIS SA and FHDA Assessment Codes
- MIS Data Dictionary, Student Assessment (SA)
- MIS Assessment Inventory
- MIS Data Mart: Assessment Summary by Instrument
MIS (Management Information Systems) is the unit within the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office responsible for term and annual data collection from all community college districts in California.
Person responsible for the content on this webpage: Lourdes del Río-Parent, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org).