This webpage provides links to resources and information related to the MIS Special Populations (SG) report submitted by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District to the CCCCO (California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office). These include research reports on special programs such as Puente, First Year Experience, and Sankofa/Umoja.
- Statistics for the First Year Experience Program at De Anza College, 2015-16 to 2017-18 (April, 2019)
- FHDA Credit Student Headcount by Military Status and College, 2016-17 (May, 2018)
- Foothill College, Student Headcount by Military Service Status and Program of Studies, Summer 2017 to Winter 2018 (February 2018)
- De Anza College SSRS Programs: Headcount, time to completion, and GPA statistics for students who earned a degree or certificate between the 2014 and 2016 academic years (March, 2017)
- MIS Data Dictionary
- MIS Data Mart, Special Populations
- MIS Data Mart, Outcomes (Queries for "Retention/Success Rate" and "Program Awards" allow users to disaggregate outcome data by special population status.)
- MIS Website
MIS (Management Information Systems) is the unit under the Digital Innovation and Infrastructure division of the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office responsible for term and annual data collection from the 72 districts/112 colleges within the system.
Person responsible for the content on this webpage: Lourdes del Río-Parent, PhD (email@example.com)