The following documents provide data summaries and analyses related to the MIS Employee Demographics (EB) and Employee Assignment (EJ) reports, which are submitted by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District (FHDA CCD) to the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office during the fall term. The purpose of the information presented here is to provide data users at the FHDA CCD with the opportunity to review the data submitted, so that they can identify and report any related issues or problems.
Full-Time Faculty Obligation (FON)
- Fall 2022 (January 2023)
- Fall 2021 (November 2021)
- Fall 2020 (November 2020)
- Fall 2019 (November 2019)
- Fall 2018 (November 2018)
- Fall 2017 (November 2017)
- Fall 2016 (November 2016)
- Fall 2015 (November 2015)
- Credit hours for faculty included in the MIS staff report for fall 2016 (February
Data Submission Reports
- MIS Employee Submission Report, Fall 2022 (March 2023)
- MIS Employee, Submission Report, Fall 2021 (April, 2022)
- MIS Employee, Submission Report, Fall 2020 (April, 2021)
- MIS EB and EJ, Fall 2018 Submission Report (December 2018)
Employee Headcount by Classification, 2015 and 2016 Fall Terms (November, 2016)
MIS (Management Information Systems) is the unit under the Digital Innovation and Infrastructure division of the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office responsible for term and annual data collection from the 72 districts/112 colleges within the system.
Person responsible for the content on this webpage: Lourdes del Río-Parent, PhD (email@example.com).