This webpage provides access to documents related to the student financial aid reports (MIS SF, MIS FA) submitted by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District (FHDA) to the Management Information System (MIS) unit of California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office (CCCCO). The documents include data summaries and information on the procedures used for these reports. These documents were developed to provide data users at the financial aid offices for Foothill College and De Anza College with the opportunity to review figures and report any issue that may threaten the validity of the data submitted in these reports.
FHDA MIS Financial Aid Data Cleanup: Methods & Procedures
(This PowerPoint document overviews methods and procedures used for the data cleanup and submission of the MIS Financial Aid Reports at the FHDA CCD.)
Crosswalk BETWEEN FHDA and MIS Award Codes
This Excel file is a copy of the latest lookup table used by the MIS FA (student financial aid awards) report to link FHDA detail and fund codes to MIS award codes.
This Excel document shows total amount by award type and detail or institutional code. The data in the worksheets show amount figures prior any data clean-up or validity checks.
- De Anza Fin Aid Preliminary Figures, 2019-20 (October, 2020)
- Foothill Fin Aid Preliminary Figures, 2019-20 (October, 2020)
- Financial Aid Preliminary Figures, 2018-19 (October, 2019)
- Financial Aid Preliminary Figures, 2017-18 (October, 2018)
- Financial Aid Preliminary Figures, 2016-17 (October, 2017)
- Financial Aid Preliminary Figures, 2015-16 (August, 2016)
- MIS Financial Aid Submission Report for 2019-20: Time-Series Analysis for the Last Three Academic Years, including Headcount by Financial Aid Award Type and Related SCFF Statistics (October, 2020)
- Trend Analysis for Financial Aid and Student Headcount Data, 2009-10 to 2018-19 (October, 2019)
- MIS Financial Aid Reports: Trend Analysis for Financial Aid and Enrollment Data at the District and College Levels, 2015-16 to 2017-18 (October 2018)
- MIS Financial Aid Report: Accounting for the Decline in BOG C Student Headcount between 2015-16 and 2016-2017 at Foothill College and De Anza College (October, 2017)
Financial Aid Summary Report, MIS Data Mart
These documents show statistics for student headcount, award count, and total amount by financial aid award type for the the prior and current reporting academic year.
- MIS Financial Aid Summary, FHDA CCD, 2020 (March, 2021)
- MIS Financial Aid Summary, FHDA CCD, 2019 (October, 2019)
- MIS Financial Aid Summary, FHDA CCD, 2018 (October, 2018)
- MIS Financial Aid Summary, FHDA CCD, 2017 (October, 2017)
- MIS Financial Aid Summary, De Anza College (October, 2016)
- MIS Financial Aid Summary, Foothill College (October, 2016)
MIS (Management Information Systems) is the unit under the Digital Innovation and Infrastructure division of the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office responsible for term and annual data collection from the 72 districts/112 colleges within the system.
Person responsible for the content on this webpage: Lourdes del Rio-Parent, PhD (email@example.com)